Friday, October 1, 2010

Finally Launching!

After probably a year of talking about starting my own blog, I am finally pulling the trigger. What took me so long? For starters, being a working mom, I have very little free time on my hands. But more than that, I've also been debating the direction in which I should take this blog. It's called "SuburbaMommy," which should tell you a couple of pertinent pieces of information about me: I'm a mom, and I live in the suburbs. And while my kids are the center of my life, I guess my hesitation was that I didn't necessarily want this to be a "Mom Blog." Not that there's anything wrong with mom blogs -- I read them, I enjoy them, but I also feel that there's so much more I want to share beyond my mom-hood.

So, this blog will be a mom blog (and I do have a lot to say about my kids and parenting issues), but it will also be a writer's blog (I am a writer by profession), a reader's blog, a pop culture blog and an anything-else-I-feel-like-talking-about blog. I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment