Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Lots to Be Thankful for...

I'm feeling extra thankful this Thanksgiving for all the blessings in my life. Here's what I'm giving thanks for:

An extra supportive husband who is a true partner and a true friend.

Two wonderful little girls who I love to pieces.

Parents who live close by and will pitch in when needed, but also give me my space.

In-laws who live for visits with my kids and will entertain them while I get some extra ZZZ's in the morning.

Daycare providers who I completely trust with my kids.

A job that lets me spend much more time at home with my kids than I did previously.

Nick Jr. for entertaining my kids when I need a few minutes to get work done.

Friends who understand why I don't always keep in touch as much as I should, but enjoy the time we have together when I do have time.

Good health.

A roof over my head.

A wonderful life. :)

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! Hope you have lots to be thankful for as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment